Friday, May 29, 2009

River & Champagne

21 May 2009 - Somewhere north of Jbeil? Lebanon

I was sitting at Dunkin Donuts, upstairs in the smoke-free section, chatting with Nikki on my laptop one Monday afternoon, when someone ran at me, grabbed my bags and ran away. It was Joseph. He was kidnapping me. Didn't even let me log off properly. He grabbed all my stuff and hauled me to the parking lot where Alyssa was waiting in the car. He drove us into the mountains and we spent the afternoon eating giant green beans and drinking Champagne. It was a great day. Here are the pics:

Champagne at the River (Lebanon)

(click to link to photo album)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very similar to a place we have over here in the South of vegemite land called "Healesville "....lots of gushing water............oh by the way, the green beans, over here we call them broad beans.
You take care Ali and keep on blogging