Tuesday, January 7, 2014

On the Ball

January 6, 2013 - Arlington, TX.  Outside my office (Texas Rangers Stadium)

I've lost command of my technology.  The Google+ app on my iPhone "backs up" every photo then adds special effects like snow falling and Christmas lights twinkling.  Almost everyday I get alerts that [bxA] these auto-awesome photos are ready for viewing.  I don't know how to stop it and I don't really mind that it's happening.  But it's weird.

Kelli, the friend who got me my crazy job back in 2011, sent her farewell email to All Employees today because this is her last week at work. We talked a lot this morning and late tonight -- she's handling it better than I am.  It's the end of an era ~ 5-years for her, 3-years for me working with her.

Things are changing quickly.

I don't know how to stop it and I don't really mind that it's happening.  But it's weird.





0 comments: