Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Solitude in Siem Reap

6 January 2010 – Siem Reap, Cambodia. Stuffed dog napping.

I didn’t run straight to the ruins. I wanted to chill out for a few days. My first venture out of Home Sweet Home Guest House was a long wander along the river. I didn’t say much to anyone [bxA] for days so I don't have much to say much here…


There are lots of cozy resorts, guest houses and restaurants along the river in the tourist section.
North of the second bridge there's a non-tourist area.

Lots of market stalls.

Clothes stalls.

Food stalls.

Adorable kids.
The Cambodians love their dogs. The cutest muts you ever saw are always sleeping in the market stalls.

The little girls run around the most adorable little pajama sets.

It was a good day. Peaceful. Siem Reap is my kind of place.

0 comments: