Friday, October 23, 2009

Alyssa's Cake and Birthday Wishes!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ALIIIII!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! HIPHIP...HOORRAYY!!!!!!! HIPHIP HOORRAYYY!!!!!! HIPHIP....HOORRAYYY!!!!!

Happy birthday bestest travel buddy!!! Wishing you a wonderful day in India with many happy returns!!! I hope you like the cake!!! It's the Toblerone cheesecake that I wanted to make back in Beirut. Nancy asked me to make it for you!!! Hope you have a lovely time!!!

Lots of love, hugs, kisses, car horns, snickers bars and giggles....

Love Alyssa & Nancy xxx's

YALLAYALLA PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I suppose that fat cow Nancy ate most of the cake ?!?!?!?!
Myra

Ali said...

Ohmygoodness! I didn't see thsyesterday!!! the internet is even dodgier here than anywhere else...well...just like port blair, of course. i LOVE this cake! thank you so much!!! i want a piece. yum. i wrote you the world's longest email last night but can't post it now...and i have prepared a MASSIVE memory blog for the private blog. i'm still laughing at yours. hilarious!!! you didn't send me the funny email. i think the black fly is about to land on me FOR REAL.

assie said...

you can't have a piece ... Nancy ate it all ... dontcha know ... lol