Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nancy's Donut (from Alyssa's Journal)


2nd May 2009 – Byblos, Lebanon - Excerpt from Alyssa's Journal:


Oh my goodness !! Oh my goodness !!! I have never been more busted or humiliated in my LIFE!!! So… Ali and I left our apartment in search for chicken shawarmas…again. We thought we better try and look for pillows and sheets too. Any normal person would have tried to look for these things first but ooohhh no… not us !!! Then again, any normal person wouldn’t have gotten off a nice and perfect boat that was going through the Greek Islands !!


So we found a place and got a leopard print pillow each for 5000LL (about 5 Aussie dollars) and Ali got a tweety bird blanket. Then we went to a place called Rock Café and feasted on chicken shawarmas and a coke. THEN… we went to Dunkin’ Donuts. I don’t know what it is but it seems that buff boys like to hang out at Dunkin’ Donuts. As soon as we stepped in the door I saw a fine arse jeskie. I felt like SUCH a little fatty when I shamelessly ordered a hot chocolate (they make the best ones) and 2 MORE donuts !! We already had 2 earlier that day !! This time I got an iced mango one and a Boston cream one. We felt so guilty sitting there eating them and both agreed that this HAS to stop ! No one else was eating donuts except for us little oinkers !! We felt so guilty as we don’t like to eat like pigs in the public eye. We like to stuff our selves in private.


So we decided we would only eat one donut with out hot choccie there and said that the other donut is for our “room mate” so we will “take it back for her.” Our room mate is a pregnant woman called Nancy and she does horrible things to us like shrink our clothes when she washes them. She also loves eating snickers bars, donuts and chicken shawarmas and we can’t help but get sympathy cravings with her !! So after making complete pigs of ourselves again, we left. As we walked around the corner I stuffed my other donut (or Nancy’s donut) down my gob ! Than a few minutes later we were walking down the street on the way back to our apartment and this guy stopped us to say hello. He was pretty fine and it turned out, he was the guy at Dunkin’ Donuts. He said, “I saw you at Dunkin’ Donuts.” And Ali and I both started laughing at how we got caught out once AGAIN stuffing our faces with donuts !!! He said he saw us leave and followed us because he waned to say hello. It was then when it dawned on me that he would have seen me eating Nancy’s donut !!!! Busted AGAIN !!! He asked where we were from and Ali said America and I said Australia and then he paused and said, “….were you just in Cyprus?” and we were like, “ahhh…..yehhh…How do you know? …… OK. Which one of the boys do you know?” And he said, “You know Elie? He is my brother.” I couldn’t believe it !!! What are the chances !!! Honestly ! So we got busted by Elie’s brother eating donuts! How small IS this town ??!! Can’t a girl eat a donut in peace !!! We’re now back in our room and I’m on the bed with a belly ache !!! Urgh… Curse you Nancy !!!

1 comments:

fuzz said...

Hahahaha! I bet Giovanni, our jeskie from Millennium, was the one who knocked up Nancy!